* A vignette of one of the earliest “memoir with recipe” cookbooks from the New York Times, “In the Kitchen With Clémentine and Ruth.”
* We are completely enamored with the Uni Project—a nonprofit committed to increasing access to books and learning opportunities through pop-up, open-air reading rooms. What a fantastic idea!
* A lovely chat with Karen Benke on The Children’s Book Review about her books, Rip the Page! and Leap Write In!
* Block Shop textiles makes the most gorgeous scarfs. We’ll take one in every color please.
* Hearty congratulations to all the winners of Saveur’s Best Food Blog Awards. Checking out the list of nominees is a foolproof way to find some new favorites (and recipe ideas)!