* Being a bit compulsive myself, I love everything about this site.
* A beautiful essay from Karen Maezen Miller: “I’ve been a mother now for nearly 15 years. This is the sum total of my parenting advice: bring your own cookies…” (Hint: She’s not really talking about cookies.)
* We are head-over-heels in love with these sweet French/vintage-inspired sewing patterns from Citronille!
* Knit wallpaper at a Brooklyn craft studio? Don’t mind if I do.
* Is that a throw-down of the oven mitt? I say bring it: the siren’s call of the Brooklyn classic Ebinger’s Blackout Cake.