* A short film about Angie Lewin’s printmaking. It’s always inspiring to watch an artist’s or maker’s process. It’s especially inspiring when you love their art.
* We want to go to here. So much yarn, so much goodness. And a weekend of weaving, yes please!!
* These laser-cut knitting needle gauges from Etsy are just…beyond words. I’m in love.
* For being a typophile and a fan of creative abecedarians, this combination of the two by Roberto de Vicq de Cumptich is spectacular!
* I have a soft spot in my heart for Sashiko. Oh those stitches!