* Immerse yourself in a childhood literary wonderland with these Anne of Green Gables inspired knits by designer Joanna Johnson. I’m totally smitten.
* How cool would it be to have one of these made out of all our Roost Books!
* We are putting this book on our reading lists, months before it’s even available.
* These Irish flapjacks will put you in a fine fettle, too.
* “One of the things I love about living in accordance with the seasons is that one hardly ever needs to make a schedule; all one needs to do is listen to the schedule that was made long ago.” —Ben Hewitt
* Rochelle dropped in on Nido in Burlington, Vermont, this weekend. . . and was held back from buying *one of everything* by pragmatism alone. (Hint: it’s a perfect place to explore before feasting at Stone Soup next door.)