* It’s no secret that I have an intensely Pavlovian response to delicious falafel (and persimmons, and dark chocolate, and…). Here is another recipe to shuttle up to the top of my to-do list.
* Lily Stockman is a wonderwoman. We can’t get enough of her painting, writing, blockprint scarves, dog, literary choices, green thumb, and adventures.
* Not only is this a beautiful collection of photographs, this New York Times article on the American textile industry is a great read. Enjoy!
* A lovely look at dyeing yarn from foraged apple bark. Rachel at 44 Clovers never fails to inspire with her dyeing experiments.
* This weekend, Rochelle and Jenn realized they had both been knitting the exact cardigan from this gorgeous collaborative book. The Roost team’s got synergy…