* Mome raths, slithy toves, and more in the Alice in Wonderland Cookbook. . . plus Lewis Carroll’s guide to dining etiquette.
* I’m not ready for Fall, but I do think making these Baked Apple Cider Donut Holes will help us to ease into the season when it’s time.
* I’m loving Martha’s American Food cookbook. A compendium of all-time favorites and basic recipes, loved from coast to coast.
* The indie boom in Brooklyn now applies to bookstores, too—three new shops opening in a borough near you!
* Building tree houses, fervent curiosity, and the freedom to explore…and make mistakes along the way.