Here are a few things that caught our eyes this week.
* What summer treats are you making? These Mango Cardamom and Sweet Coconut Popsicles from ACozyKitchen look beautiful and sound delicious.
* Sheep shearing, felt making, trusting the process, and what really constitutes an education.
* We suspect that Herriot Grace’s handmade ice cream cone recipe and rollers would add a whole lot of extra goodness to our ice cream love.
* It is a truth universally acknowledged that England’s 10-pound Jane Austen banknote is delightful news for lit lovers everywhere!
* The heat wave broke but we’re still dreaming of ways to get dinner on the table without turning on the stove. Thank you, Laura at The First Mess!
* Because summer flowers don’t last forever: 18 paper flower tutorials from The House That Lars Built