* The urge to try using natural dyes just keeps getting greater. Sasha Duerr’s Seasonal Color Wheel, a colorful guide to making dyes from seasonal foods, might just have tipped us over to the “must do immediately” phase.
* This tumblr page for moody gorgeous photographic inspiration.
* Upcoming Roost author—and brilliant designer—Erin Jang has been working on a little side project for fun. Her food sketches are bright, quirky, and as undeniably appealing as everything she puts her hand to.
* A world of flea market finds at your virtual fingertips—Afar Magazine never fails to inspire wanderlust and creativity.
* Portland Apothecary offers a CSA program for herbs, they call it community supported herbalism.