Here are a few things that caught our eyes this week.
* Elissa Altman’s profile of her Poor Man’s Feast book tour sounds like a literary food-lover’s dream sequence.
* We’re loving the look of these moveable magnetic plywood tiles. Art project meets home design meets endless possibilities.
* This calendar feels like one-part craft, one-part linguistic parlor game, and I love it.
* The newly launched Digital Public Library of America looks like an amazing new resource.
* We’re excited to see what wonderful activities Mariah has planned for her Playful Learning‘s One-Room Schoolhouse.
* This beautifully graphic print also shares ten good ideas for daily living.
* Earth Week is a perfect opportunity to spring clean and spruce up your recycling habits—thank you, Design Sponge, for the comprehensive roundup. Consider yourself bookmarked.