Here are a few things that caught our eyes this week.
* Need to do a little holiday shopping for the foodies on your list? Eat Boutique’s fabulous Holiday Market is happening this Sunday in Boston. Come sample some delicious bites and beverages from over 40 artisans and visit with nine amazing cookbook authors including our own Béatrice Peltre.
* Tis the season of making and giving. These lovely gift tags on Design*Sponge are such a sweet way to pass along our handmade gifts. (And they’re free!)
* I’m awestruck by these City Quilts from Haptic Lab—yes, that’s a map of Boston you see in those stitches!
* This beautiful gift guide by Anthology Magazine features a list of gifts for the kitchen-minded by our very own Béatrice Peltre.
* We are intrigued and excited by Clara Parkes new yarn adventure. The Great White Bale is her leap into making her own yarn. Do you want to be an explorer with her? Or perhaps just an armchair traveler?
* How does Molly Wizenberg always manage to say things just perfectly?