A few things that caught our eyes this week.
* November is here which means it’s Movember! Here is a fun recipe for making chocolate mustaches on a stick in honor of Movember.
* As it starts to get colder, we’re looking for fun indoor activities for the little ones. This is a great recipe for homemade play dough in bright colors using Jell-O from Modern Parents Messy Kids.
* Ashley English, author of an upcoming Roost Books book and Small Measure blogger, gives us a delicious recipe for homemade Chai on Design*Sponge. I think it might be worth the effort to make this!
* The gardening season may be over here in New England, but we’re already gathering ideas for next year. The Garden Classroom ebook by Cathy James is full of kid-friendly gardening activities and crafts.
* With the fall crafting season in full swing, we’re loving the free patterns on the Purl Bee. The beautiful soft colors of this baby quilt especially caught our eye.