A few things that caught our eyes this week.
* We’re loving Imagine Childhood‘s fall catalog. (Having so many of our books featured in its pages is a definite bonus!)
* Our kitchen is inundated with tomatoes (from our gardens, from our *mothers’* gardens…), and all we can think about are tarts, like this gem from Dash and Bella.
* The jewels in this new shop from Jen Altman (photographer on one of our upcoming titles!) are the stuff of daydream adventures.
* Jean Van’t Hul, creator of the blog and author of our forthcoming book The Artful Parent, has just released her first eBook. Pick up The Artful Year Autumn :: Celebrating the Seasons and Holidays with Family Arts for a wealth of crafting inspiration this fall.
* These little animals from the Walnut Animal Society are just too cute. If Wes Anderson made a stuffed animal . . .