* We wish we had found this recipe for Zucchini Cocoa Nib Muffins earlier, when we were completely overwhelmed by the summer squash in our farm shares.
* As mornings start to cool off, we start to want a heartier breakfast . . . and we can’t stop thinking about this recipe from Oh She Glows.
* The summer may be slipping away, but there’s still plenty to do in the garden. This list of September garden chores is a helpful reminder of fall projects.
* English major? Here is a wardrobe staple for you.
* We’re giving these snack bags an A+ for effort and creativity.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!